The online casino section on Twitch has been growing at a tremendous pace lately, as the number of people who want to watch the game process, rejoice in victories and sympathize with defeats, is growing. The fact is that the online gambling industry – especially against the backdrop of the coronavirus pandemic – is now thriving, while attracting hundreds of thousands of gambling enthusiasts in Europe and around the world. Twitch is a great platform to build a large follower base as streaming can be an amazing experience, especially when it comes to broadcasting the gameplay of online casino games. So, if you want to become a Twitch streamer, here are some PC and software requirements that you must meet:
- Since streaming to Twitch requires a lot of computing power, you need a PC or laptop with at least an i7 920 processor and at least 8 Gb of RAM.
- Your network equipment should provide a fairly high bandwidth – at least 5Mb/s for both egress and ingress traffic.
- Use OBS Software as the ultimate streaming tool.
To get started, you need to go to the Twitch website, create an account and get the “Stream Key” you need to be active on the platform. In addition, create an account at any online casino to be able to play slots and other games for real money, while sharing gaming experience with your subscribers on Twitch.
What is Twitch Betting
While casino streamers on Twitch make money through online casino affiliate programs, seemingly ordinary subscribers are limited to just watching their video content. However, this is not quite true. Today we are witnessing a new phenomenon when even simple Twitch users can earn real money by watching the gameplay of a slot streamers. Thus, betting on Twitch has become one of the types of eSports betting that is now in its early stages of development, but has excellent prospects for further growth. So, Twitch betting is one of the most exciting types of gambling entertainment today, which is still offered by only a few betting platforms. These bets work directly with the streamer of your choice, so you need to do a little research before picking your favorite. Below we will talk about how to bet on Twitch and what pitfalls you may encounter in this area.
Reasons to Be Cautious about Twitch Betting
Based on the statements of some people, betting on streamers may be associated with fraudulent activity. Much like it happens in sports or eSports, the problem of match fixing is acute. First, you need to make sure you choose a reliable streamer who shares an honest gaming experience. Secondly, you need to do a little research to select a reliable betting platform licensed to provide the relevant services. Plus, the risk of losing your bet is still high even if you’re interacting with a streamer you know well, so stick to sound bankroll management when betting on Twitch.
How to Bet on Twitch Streamers
Betting on Twitch is almost no different from other more common forms of wagering. While sports or eSports betting focuses on predicting and predicting the outcome of an event, in Twitch betting you have to place bets on specific game results of streamers. As betting platforms evolve, they will offer more and more different types of wagers that take into account different aspects of Twitch betting.
If you want to get the most out of your bets, here are some helpful tips and tricks to help you become a more successful Twitch bettor:
- Know the streamer you are betting on. Regardless of whether you are betting on a specific result or on all events at once, you must know who you are dealing with. First, make sure the streamer you choose is famous on Twitch. Secondly, check out some of his/her stream recordings to analyze the behavior.
- Make sure you are using a licensed and certified website to place bets on Twitch streamers. In addition, read user reviews to find out about the possible negative criticism of a particular platform.
- The streamer earnings indicator is updated regularly. As the stream develops, the streamer’s earnings percentage should change (every 15 minutes or more). Be sure to do this to choose the best streamer for betting.
- Choose bets with the best odds. Unlike sports and eSports betting, Twitch betting makes things tricky when it comes to calculating the odds. So, check out several offers on the market before deciding on a specific bet option.
Curiously, Twitch betting offers lower betting limits due to the difficulty of calculating the odds. However, if you place a good bet, the chances of getting a big payout are still high.
The more subscribers and views of the video a streamer has, the higher his/her chances of getting into the list of those on whom you can bet. To increase activity, streamers use channel points. Although points have no monetary, you can exchange them for various gifts. So, subscribers can earn channel points for views and donations, exchange them for various gifts from streamers. So, Twitch has a great way to keep viewers tuned in.
The Best Fortnite Streamers to Bet On
Among the many streamers, there are only a few who ignore Fortnite, a highly popular streaming option. Released in 2017, Fortnite is a multi-genre game that combines shooter, survival, tower defense and other genres. However, Fortnite in the battle royale game mode is not a great option for Twitch betting as it allows up to 100 players to play simultaneously. Still, there are a few Fortnite gameplay streamers worth betting on:
- HighDistortion: First-ever US streamer to achieve 100,000 eliminations in Frotnite.
- Gotaga: a person with outstanding gaming skills and the most watched French streamer on Twitch.
- LOLITOFDEZ: The Spanish streamer who beat the Spanish-speaking Twitch streaming record with 430,000 viewers playing Fortnite.
Each of the streamers on the list above have extensive Fortnite experience so betting on any of them will be the best option.
The Best Websites Allowing to Bet on Twitch Streamers
Today you can choose only between three websites that accept bets on Twitch streamers:
- Unikrn. As one of the largest streamer betting websites, Unikrn offers good betting markets. However, its betting system is limited to only three betting options – Fortnite, Apex Legends, and PUBG. In addition, Unikrn can be a great option for those looking to place bets using cryptocurrency.
- GG.bet. This is a good Fortnite betting website that offers pretty good odds and limits.
- Rivalry. Launched very recently, this website may be your top choice for betting on streamers playing CSGO, Valorant and some other video games. Rivalry offers the best streamers in the world as well as the most requested betting options, so it certainly deserves your attention.
Since betting on Twitch streamers is a relatively new offering, we are limited to only three platforms for now. However, given the promising nature of this betting direction, we will probably witness the emergence of many other websites in the near future.
Betting on Twitch streamers can be a great addition to your betting portfolio. Moreover, as the field continues to evolve, you have the chance to become a Twitch streamer yourself. However, to be successful, special playing skills and the ability to entertain the audience are required. If you are looking to bet on streamers, keep in mind that knowing the streamers and their playstyle is key. If you are a beginner, we recommend opting for the streamers you watch regularly.